Monday, May 21, 2012

Draft 2


Dear Mr.,
 
     Thank you so much for chaperoning my group and me. I definitely had a good time when we were eating at the mall and when you were telling us about the exhibits in some places. One of the main reasons I enjoyed having you as a chaperon is because you were very good at keeping track of us. Another one of the many reasons is because you always were very energetic and fun to be around.

What I liked a lot was that you were very good at keeping track of us. Some chaperons were letting the kids wander around and kind of separate from the group, but not you, you were always watching us and making sure we were pretty close to you. I am very happy about that because other wise if you weren't watching over us all the time we might have gotten lost or taken. That is why I liked that you were one of our chaperons.

Another thing I liked  a lot about you being our chaperon was that you were very energetic! Some of the chaperons were like "ya, sure, this is fun." But not you, you were always like "ya! Let's go this way!" or "OO, look at THAT!". That is why I like that you were our chaperon because you were always happy and excited and energetic!

Thank you Mrs.Webb so much for helping taking care and watching over our group the whole week when we were in Washington D.C.! Go Nice Guys!

Sincerely,
Haileigh Grinkmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment