Monday, May 7, 2012

Draft #1

       I love Washington D.C. don't you?The reasons why I liked going to Washington D.C. is because we got to go see the Vietnam memorial which my grand-dad and my great uncle fought in. Also we got to see the Natural history museum which I didn't have enough time to be in there, I also got to turn myself into a cave man. The last one that I really liked was the air and space museum, me and my friends got to do a flight simulator and we got to see the wright brothers plane.

The reason why I liked the Vietnam memorial is because I got to see all the people that my grand-dad and my great uncle fought with. I also saw some people who were crying cause the family members names were on the wall. My family got to see one of my mom's cousins name on the wall and we took a picture of it and sent it to her family members. We also saw flowers and roses and wreaths all around the wall.

When we were in Washington D.C. my group also got to see the natural history museum. We defiantly didn't have enough time to be in there and see all the exhibits. We were running all over the place and our chaperons had a hard time keeping up with us. But my two favorite things that I liked that we got to see was the the exhibit were there was a machine that changed you into a cave man, I looked really weird when it changed me. The other thing I liked was the mummy exhibit were they had a bunch of dead people with bones, my friends were really grossed out but I enjoyed it.

The Air and Space museum was one of my favorites for it had a flight simulator that you could fly a plane and me and my friend flue upside down a lot and shot random people and there houses it was so funny and other planes were shooting us so it would jerk when the shot us, when we were upside down our hair went every were it was so crazy! When we got to see the Wright brothers plane it was huge and really cool. It was really amazing to see the first plane, And you know what it looked like? Well it kinda looked like a bike with wings! The whole museum was really cool and I enjoyed it a lot.

The whole trip was a lot of fun and craziness we had a really good tour guide and a great bus driver. The whole experience was amazing! I hope to go back some day and visit all these places and many more again.

No comments:

Post a Comment