Thursday, March 1, 2012

Whats your hobby?


      Everyone has hobbies. Some of my hobbies are taking care of animals, playing sports and using fun technology. All of these are really great activities for me.

      My favorite animal is a dog.  The reason why is because they are lovable cute and furry little animals. I have three dogs. My oldest is 11 years old, my 2nd oldest is 8 years old and my dog is 1 1/2 years old. I love to take care of my dogs and play with them. I take them to my local park every day and I also take care of other dogs.

     My two favorite sports are soccer and running. I try to do it every day. The reason why I call it my hobby is because I try to do this every day and I learn something new from it. My dad also coaches me on what I'm doing and corrects my mistakes. One time I was playing soccer with my dad and I beat him. It was really fun.

      The reason why I put technology as one of my many hobby's is because I love to play with computers, phones and iPads. I have an iPad and a computer. I love to figure new things about them. It is really fascinating to learn about new things such as how it runs and how to turn it on.

      That was my hobby's that I enjoy doing playing and learning about. Thank you for reading my blog today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment