Monday, February 27, 2012

Whats your hobby?

My hobby is many various things and each paragraph is going to be about a different one, one will be about animals one will be about sports and the last one will be about my favorite technology.

Animals
My favorite animal is a dog , the reason why is because the y are lovable cute and furry little animals. I have three dogs, my oldest is 11 years old my 2nd oldest is 8 years old and my dog is 1 1/2 years old, I love to take care of my dogs and play with them I take them to my local park every day, I also take care of other dogs.

Sports
My favorite two favorite sports are soccer and running I try to do it every day. The reason why I call it my hobby is because I try to do every day and I learn something new from it every day. My dad also coach's me on what Im doing and corrects my mistakes.

Favorite Technology
The reason why I put technology as one of my many hobby's is because I love to play with computers and phones and ipads.
I have an ipad and a computer and love to figure new things about them, it is really fascinating to learn about new things about them like how it runs and how to turn it on.

That was my hobby's that I enjoy doing playing and learning about. thank you for reading my blog today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment