Monday, January 23, 2012

Why India would be a good place to visit

     India  would be a good place to visit because you could learn about there culture, food, animals, and there lives. But I'm only going to tell you 3 reasons why I would visit it.

     The first reason why is because I'd enjoy learning about there animals. The animals that i would learn about is the elephants, the tigers and the monkeys. The elephants because they are big and they look nice. The tigers because they are ferocious meat eating cats but can also be kind cats. The monkeys because there cute and can be tiny, my favorite is the finger monkeys.

     The second reason why I would go to india is because the food it would be fun to try new food. Such as Pesarattu, this food is made mainly in Andhra Pradesh. Another food that would be interesting to try is Panta Ilish this food is also made mainly in Assam. All these foods would be quite interesting to try.

The last and certinly not the least thing that im going to talk about is there cultures.The culture of India refers to the religions, beliefs, customs, traditions, languages, ceremonies, arts, values and the way of life in India and its people. India's languages, religions, dance, music, architecture, food and customs differ from place to place within the country, but nevertheless possess a commonality. Its culture often labeled as an amalgamation of these diverse sub-cultures spread all over the Indian subcontinent and traditions that are several millennia old.

     Thank for reading my blog and here are my sources for were I got my information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cuisine
http://www.wildlywise.com/wlf_index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment