Monday, April 9, 2012

Washington D.C. Writing

      Washington D.C. is an amazing place and was founded on July 16, 1790, it is also the capitol of our country. That is why I am very excited to go and visit it with my school. The first thing that I am excited about is that we are going to visit many different historic places. The second thing I am excited about is that we may get to meet some important people, maybe a representative. The third reason why I am excited is because that I like visiting new places.

      There are so many things we are planning to do when we go there. The things that I know that we will be doing is that we will be doing a haunted tour and go see the outside of the white house, we will also be going to the natural history museum. All of these planned things sound very exciting to do and see but the most exciting thing is  the haunted tour I am very excited and scary thing to do.

      When we are there we may get to me some one important such as a representative or a congress man. I like meeting new people and meeting important people. One time I got to meet someone who was a judge and I got to watch her hit the little wood thingy. She even let me hit it on the block and let me sit in her chair it was fun. But I got do this when it was closing time and no one was there except her me and my mom. 

      I love visiting new places. I have been all over the country and I have never been to Washington D.C.. I have been to the the Washington that's by Seattle. And when you live in Florida you travel to extreme places and visit cool and interesting things. And Washington looks and sounds very interesting and intriguing.

     All of these reasons are why I am soo excited to go to Washington D.C..




No comments:

Post a Comment